Friday, December 12, 2008

It's a Grey Day

It's a grey day today...inside and out. The sky is that non descript white grey colour that makes the sky look like someone forgot to finish the picture. Inside I am grey as I put on 2.5lbs when I weighed in this morning, the first time I have gained since beginning this journey. I know why and that I am to blame so really I shouldn't let it get to me but it still has put a damper on the day and is making me feel like I just want to get in my time machine, go back to Whistler and tell myself to step away from the buffet.



Really though when you think about it, if I have this magical time machine would it not be better to just go back to when I began to put on the weight in the first place and smack myself. Hmmm....


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com