Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Forgot


So I totally messed up and missed a day of 365. Friday night Lindsay and I went out to dinner and then ended up back at Sarah's. We didn't get home until after one and I just completely forgot that I hadn't taken my picture (while technically I would have already missed the day anyway). I didn't realise until I woke up the next day. I was devastated. I wanted to do this project perfectly and now I feel like there is a tarnish.

I took a photo to make up the day that morning but I know it isn't the same. I was all depressed and Lindsay was trying to make me feel better and was like we will fix it. I came back with 'it isn't like I can just hop into my DeLorean and go back to yesterday Lindsay'.

Lindsay went out shopping with Margo that day and just happened to come upon a DeLorean!!! I have to say even though I can't take it and go back to fix my mistake, the photo he took of it did cheer me up immensely! Thanks baby!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com