Monday, May 11, 2009

Dusty Neglect & The Close of April


So I have been neglecting all things online as of late. My facebook, my flickr and of course my blog. I have been checking in and having a quick glance at what is new but not really doing any work myself. I would love to say this is because I have been so busy with real world events but honestly....I have been sick and just couldn't find the energy. Of course then I think well so much has happened where should I start and then just do nothing at all. A vicious cycle I would say. So getting back on the wagon...

April came to a close and so therefore another month of 365 has been completed. I was actually quite impressed with April in the end. Especially good considering it was a month where I considered quitting more then once. Guess that just goes to show that you have to keep going even when it all feels like crap.

2 comments:

tNb said...

The best way to stop feeling like crap is to keep going! Catch-22? ;-)

PS: Next time you see Baby W give him a great big hug from me ...

Lindsay said...

If it was easy, everybody would be doing it. You're doing great Jess, and I love seeing what the new photo is every day!

 
template by suckmylolly.com