Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gagalicious

DSC05574 Friday night Sarah, Mom and I went and saw Lady Gaga at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre. Though our seats were not the best (they could easily be described as nose bleed) the show was AMAZING. I had very high expectations for her stage show and was not disappointed. My expectations were totally exceeded when it came to her live singing as well. I knew she had a great voice but when I have seen her perform on TV she has often sounded a bit out of breath. Well that definitely wasn’t the case this night.

DSC05553

My favourite non-Gaga related bit was the audience around us. We were mostly surrounded by 12 year old girls who were not only just adorable to watch at their first concert but hilarious. Lady Gaga’s show is very explicit, with her language as well as sexual dances and gestures. At one point I looked behind at one group of girls and they were open jawed looking completely confused. I also enjoyed watching all the uncomfortable Dad’s, who had brought there daughters, while Gaga spoke of blow jobs.

I would for sure see her again again and again. 

DSC05532

1 comments:

Claudine said...

I am SO SO SO jealous!

 
template by suckmylolly.com