Tuesday, November 3, 2009

365 Outtakes January

I have many Flickr contacts that I follow and inspire me daily with their amazing work. One of these such people is Melody Censor. I love all of her work, especially her 365s. For months I have been enjoying the videos she makes from her 365 outtakes. I also have ended up with many great outtakes during the project and always wanted to do something with them. I have taken Melody Censor’s idea and made my own.

Below is my video for January 2009 365 outtakes. Hope you enjoy.

Song is “Live Without” by The Panics

3 comments:

Susan Knight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Knight said...

Awesome January! Can't wait to see the videos for the rest of the year (I still have Jan-March to get caught up on too)

Shutter Pixie said...

Thanks Susan, yeah I figured I would start at the beginning. It is such a cool concept. I love yours!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com