Friday, August 28, 2009

Worst Blogger Ever – Along with a Summer Recap

I really should have called this blog "Lazy with Nothing Interesting to Say". I have been so terrible with keeping up with my blog as of late I am disappointed in myself. Really I should be blogging more then ever since it is summer and it has all been busy busy. Though maybe that is why I haven't. It's true that when you are out busy living it you rarely write about it.

Maybe that is just me.

This weekend we are staying in. I don't mean in the way that we are not leaving the house but in the way that we are not making plans to go out. Don't get me wrong, I love going out. I like nothing better then a jam packed weekend with friends and events and of course photo ops. I have found though that the older I get the more it takes it's toll. I am tired and miss just hanging out with nowhere to be.

But don't get me wrong - I may be tired out and looking forward to a weekend of no plans but this summer has provided a multitude of fun and adventures.

Here are just some of the highlights -

An impromptu trip to Perth - sad circumstances but fun to catch up with friends

A 21st Birthday - The lovely Miss Sara Q welcomed 21 with lots of drinks and giggles

Seth turned 2!! (and he has a bit too much to drink :) )

Many concerts - Sneaky Sound System, Coldplay, Russell Peters and on one night Kings of Leon and Emma and Rob's engagement party

2009.08.15

Nights of drinking and debauchery with friends.

2009.08.14

2009.08.22

And a goodbye - Emma and Rob left to go to Singapore :(

2009.08.23

As it all comes to a close I have a sneaking suspicion that just because summer is ending the fun wont be.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com