Friday, June 5, 2009

Not Quite Spiderman


So because of Lindsay's fight last weekend he has been too sore to train this week. Which is great for me! Not only do I get to spend extra time with my Marmaduke but the weather has been fabulous and we have been going out on photowalks every night (accompanied by the fabulous Margolicious).

It has been a lot of fun having other people with me while doing my 365 not only for their ideas and help but also to share the often hilarious situations that I get into while doing them.


It was also helpful when I needed saving last night. The top picture was taken at the school just down from my house. I had this great idea that I would take my shot hanging upside down. Once I climbed up however I completely panicked and Lindsay had to help me down. He convinced me to get back on and helped me rethink the shot. I think without him being there I totally would have given up! I love how it turned out in the end though. :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com