Monday, March 23, 2009

Because It's Ladies Night

I generally am not one for "girls" or "guys" nights. I always feel that it shouldn't matter what sex you are if you want to go out and have fun lets go. I did however break my own rules (big shock there :)) and organised a Ladies Night on Saturday night. Anyone who knows me knows that I tend to be more of a guy's girl and I haven't really had a set of close girlfriends since high school. This does not however mean that I don't know amazing women. So the thought crossed my mind, why don't I ever get all my amazing female friends in the same place? Well I wish I had done it sooner.

We went out for dinner and drinks at Chill Winston in Gastown. We had an absolute blast and some of us may have had a bit too much to drink (namely me!) leading to silliness, crazy photos and a couple of D & Ms in the co-ed bathroom. One with some guy named Justin who according to Sarah had the best jacket ever (she told him every couple of minutes). Even though I ended the night making friends with the bathroom floor (luckily this waited until I got home) it was the most fun I have had in a long time.



It made me realise how lucky I was to have such amazing, strong and fabulous women around me!! Thanks to all of you that came out. There will for sure be a sequel to this night!

These should be taken away before we go out!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com